Monday, March 16, 2009

Nick's weekend

Just to let everyone know that we are hanging in there. We are in the process of looking for a doctor for the cornea transplant. Through the national Keratoconus forum I have linked up to other moms in the same situation. It seems that there are not too many of us around. I hope everyone saw the slideshows that I put together, please pass on. Even though Nick can not see well, his spirits are always happy, which helps us deal with the situation. I will try to update more now, that I have started facing the reality that this is what we are faced with. Nick has a new OCD thing that that is hitting his chest and yelling like he is tarzane. Well, that will be interesting the next time we are in church or at a moving when this happens. Within the next couple of weeks I will video so you all can experience it yourself, kinda scary.